Sunday, April 15, 2007

About me.

My name is Mohamed Mashal Alshamsi. I am 19 years old I have been living in Abu Dhabi since I was born. I study engineering in the higher college of technology, and I hope I will graduate after two years if I pass the whole course without failing.

I have many interesting things that I can do in the weekend specially snowboarding in Ski Dubai, which I like the most. Also I enjoy my time going to the cinema every week with my friends, so we can watch a movie together.

I have many ambitions for the future. First of all I want to get my higher diploma so I can get a good job; also I am thinking about getting my bachelor degree and continue my studies abroad. My second ambition is to build my own house, so I can get married. Also I want to start my own business in the future.

1 comment:

H00018572 said...

nice blog Mohamed i really like it good luck and keep going.